Protect yourself from Coronavirus
The 2019 Novel Coronavirus was first identified in Hubei Province, China. Hundreds of cases have been confirmed and more cases are being identified in a number of countries. It is a rapidly evolving situation and demands preparedness from each one of us. Follow these simple precautions to considerably reduce the risk of infection:
- Clean hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Thoroughly cook meat and eggs.
- Avoid unprotected contact with live wild or farm animals.